Cigna Global Health Insurance
Cigna Global Health Insurance is a US-based global health services organization based in Bloomfield, Connecticut. Its insurance subsidiaries are major providers of hospital coverage, dental coverage, life and accident insurance and related products and services.
As a global healthcare provider, Cigna’s mission is to improve the health, well-being and tranquility of the people it serves by making healthcare simple, affordable and predictable. Cigna provides healthcare services to individuals and businesses that are seeking global medical coverage.
Why choose Cigna Global Health Insurance:
- Makes care easy – let’s you choose how, when and where you want.
- Makes healthcare more affordable, working with providers that provide quality, cost-effective care.
- Cigna aims to provide you with complete “no surprises” healthcare coverage.
In addition to the basic hospital program of Cigna, you can choose optional coverages such as:
- Global Outpatient Program
- International Medical Evacuation
- Health and Wellness Insurance worldwide
- Ophthalmic Coverage internationally
- Dental Coverage internationally
The health insurance plans offered by Cigna are mainly the following:
- Silver (With a limit of 800,000€/ single room)
- Gold (With a limit of 1,600,000€ / single room)
- Platinum (With unlimited limit/ single room)
Indicative Covers offered by Cigna Global Health Insurance:
- Hospital expenses
- Doctor fees without sub-limit
- Expert advice during your hospital stay
- Hospitalization in a single room
- Direct payment of medical expenses in contracted hospitals Worldwide
- Second medical opinion after diagnosis of a serious incident
- Intensive Care
- Parent expenses when a child is in hospital
- Exclusive nurse coverage (hospital/home after hospitalization)
- Advanced medical imaging (MRI – CT – PET scan)
- Telephone service 24/7 in various languages
- Cancer treatment
- Surgical procedures
- Dental accident treatment
- Prosthetic devices
- Mental / psychiatric treatment coverage
- Rehabilitation / recovery costs
- Pregnancy/ maternity up to 11.000€
- Maternity complications
- Νewborn care
- Acupuncture and Chinese medicine
Excess (deductible) options offered by Cigna Health Insurance plans:
The available deductible options offered by Cigna for inpatient plans are the following: € 0, € 275, € 550, € 1,110, € 2,200, € 5,500, € 7,400.
The deductible options for Outpatient Care are: 0 €, 110 €, 370 €, 700 €, 1,100 €. In addition to the excess options, it is given to the insured the option of participation with a percentage (both in Hospital and Out-of-Hospital) from 0% -30%.
Finally, for the insured already directly with Cigna, there is the option to undertake the service of your contract, after approval by the insurance company, at no additional cost.
For more information about Cigna Global contact us.