Personal Accident Insurance
Personal Accident Insurance compensates for medical expenses from an accident that will occur to the insured, outside (or within) a hospital.
Covering personal accidents can be a cover in itself or it can be built-in cover in a hospital contract.
What coverage is provided by personal accident insurance:
- Drug purchase costs
- Doctors’ fees
- Diagnostic examinations
- Casts – Guardians
- Elbow bellows – armpit crutches
- Purchase and placement costs for prosthetic body parts
- Costs of buying and installing corrective devices
- Loss of life from an accident
- Permanent total/partial disability due to an accident
- Emergency transport costs
Loss of income due to an accident
In addition to personal accident insurance, it is also possible to cover the loss of the insured’s monthly income in the event of an accident. The loss of income is mainly for freelancers who, in the event of an accident or sickness, will be in financial difficulty. The loss of income coverage can be triggered from the first day, the seventh, the 15th, or after the first month of an accident or illness to the insured, and the monthly compensation period of coverage begins from two years and can be extended up to the five.