Sports Team Insurance
What coverage is provided with the insurance of sports teams:
• Loss of life due to accident
• Coverage of permanent total/ partial disability due to an accident
• Nursing costs after an accident
• Hospital expenses
• Insurance for health care costs from an accident (out of hospital)
• Costs of physiotherapy sessions
• Costs for denture accidents
Benefits of athletes’ insurance from clubs and associations:
• Upgrading the club’s benefits to its members
• Way of attracting new members and maintain their old members
• Feeling of confidence for the parents who have their children in the sports club
• Enhance the reputation and image of the club
• Reduce the cost of accidents from the club’s funds
Athletics, swimming, tennis, archery, shooting, fencing, synchronized swimming, dance schools, table tennis, basketball, volleyball, handball, instrumental gymnastics, aerobics and rhythmic gymnastics, weightlifting, wrestling, boxing, taekwondo, judo, karate, football, football academies, hockey on grass, baseball, rowing, sailing, horse riding, water polo, cycling, water skiing, mountain skiing, rafting, kayaking, etc.
• There is also the possibility of individual insurance for athletes for most sports.
• For a large number of athletes special discounts on premium are provided, depending on the number.