Travel insurance is aimed to those who travel for business purposes but also to those who travel for pleasure to all parts of the world, even within Greece.
At Delta Insurance Consultants, we can provide travel insurance, to anyone- from any part of the world regardless of their nationality- to any part of the world. Moreover, we have the ability to issue a policy immediately.
Coverage provided by travel insurance:
- Cancellation / discontinuing the trip
- Refund of money prepaid for travel
- Emergency Medical Expenses / Repatriation
- Hospital expenses·
- Coverage of relatives’ expenses
- Dental expenses
- Personal accident/ loss of life/ permanent disability due to accident
- Delay and/or loss of departure
- Personal documents – passports – money
- Personal Civil Liability
- Legal fees – advice
- Luggage delay
- Loss of luggage and valuables
- Provisions in case of robbery
- Rental of accommodation
- Coverage of hijacking/ piracy/ kidnapping
- Equipment coverage
- Coverage when transporting pets
- Covering dangerous professional activities
- Winter/ summer sports coverage
How is premium calculated for travel insurance?
The premium is calculated according to the duration of the trip, destination, purpose, age (usually ages 18 to 65 have the same premiums), the risk of the profession and/or whether the insured person is going to deal with dangerous sports and finally the health status of the person concerned. A travel insurance policy may cover one trip (single voyage – from one destination to another), multiple trips (multi trip), unlimited number of trips for one year (annual travel insurance) or even trips with extended stay to a place (long stay).
Who may concern:
Travel insurance covers all those traveling for business or pleasure, against any difficulty they may encounter both during their journey and before its commencement.
What is the insurance process?
The insurance process is very easy and fast. Tell us about your trip and you will have our quick response about the cost of your insurance. Travel coverage starts immediately after the premium has been paid, whereupon your policy is issued and sent to you.
Tell us more about your travel needs here.