For some, a car provides a means of transport whereas for others it is an asset. In any occasion, whether someone thinks it is an obligation or conscious collateral for their asset, they will have to carefully choose which Insurance Consultant they will assign it to and which company will be responsible for the insurance of the vehicle, in order to be covered when it is needed. Car and motorcycle insurance is compulsory by law 489/76, against Third Party liability – for material damage/bodily harm, regardless if the vehicle that has Greek license plates is moving or not.
Even though most insurance companies provide car insurance, not all contracts cover equally the needs of a car. At Delta Insurance Consultants, we cooperate with the biggest insurance companies in the field, therefore providing appropriate coverage according to your needs and potentials.
- Bodily harm to third parties up to 1.220.000€/ per victim.
- Material damages to third parties up to 1.220.000€/ per incident.
- Material damage from an uninsured vehicle
- Liability from transmitting a fire
- Theft whole/partial
- Damage following a theft
- Damage to the vehicle during a theft
- Thief’s liability
- Natural phenomena – hail
- Driver’s personal accident
- Glass breakage – sunroof/ panoramic roof
- Roadside assistance
- Legal protection
- Malicious acts
- Terrorist actions – strikes
- Own vehicle damages (mixed coverage)
- Documents loss
- Airbag coverage
- Sound system coverage
- Navigation System coverage (GPS)
- Car value coverage
- Key loss coverage
Factors that determine the premium fees are:
- The age of the main driver – the years in possession of a driving license
- Car usage
- Engine capacity
- Its current commercial value
- The preferred coverage
- The usual area the vehicle is moving in
- Damage history
- The method of payment of premium fees (annually – semi-annually – quarterly – monthly)
In order to get an insurance quote for your vehicle, we will need the car’s registration document and the driver’s license. It would also be preferable, if possible, to have your current insurance policy. From the moment you select the company and coverage you want, the contract is issued directly and sent to your e-mail.
Premium Car Insurance
For those which a car is not a simple transport mean, but a mean of escaping from everyday life, a mean of expressing diversity, a source of driving pleasure and joy, a luxurious way of transport, at Delta Insurance Consultants we have suitable proposals for the insurance of your unique car.
To whom it may concern:
The Premium Insurance is addressed to all owners (individuals or companies) of luxury and special vehicles, sports cars, supercars, exotic cars, SUVs, or even armored vehicles, who are interested in the qualitative and complete insurance of their vehicle, by big and reliable insurance companies.
Indicative Covers for premium insurance:
- Special benefits in case of partial damage to the vehicle
- Insurance at an agreed value
- All – risk coverage (own damages)
- Risk coverage extension even outside of Greece
- Direct response – road assistance priority
- Replacement with a vehicle of similar specifications in case that the vehicle cannot be used temporarily
- Replacement of child seats
- Coverage in case of loss of driving ability due to injury
- Replacement of loss or documents, such as identity card, driver’s license or passport
- Covering necessary capital for modifications to the insured vehicle in the event of incapacity
- Replacement of wheel rims
- Vehicle piracy
Which brands of vehicles can be insured in the Premium insurance category?
The brands of vehicles that can be insured in the Premium insurance category are:
- Aston Martin
- Land Rover
- Mercedes Benz
- Rolls Royce
The insurance of your motorcycle for civil liability is obligatory according to Law 489/76. Civil Liability coverage covers material damage and/or bodily damage you will cause to third parties. In addition, optional coverage that can be given to a motorcycle insurance policy is roadside assistance, which covers the insured vehicle in the event of an unexpected breakdown or crash. Another optional coverage that can be given to motor insurance is legal protection, which covers legal costs in the event of an accident involving the insured vehicle.
For motorcycle owners that wish to have their vehicle insured further to the necessary coverage, there is the possibility of covering theft, fire but also own damages of the motorcycle. Nevertheless, these coverages are more difficult to be given to a motorcycle, as the risk of theft is high, which is why it is undertaken by fewer insurance companies.
What is needed for motorcycle insurance?
In order to get an insurance quote for your vehicle, we will need your motorbike registration and driver’s license. It would also be preferable, if possible, if we could have your current insurance policy. From the moment you select the company and coverage that you want, your policy is issued directly and sent to your e-mail.
Other kind of vehicles that we can cover
Other than the Private Owned vehicles described above, we can offer insurance for:
- Rental cars
- Fleets of vehicles
- Testing plates (DOK)
- Temporary plates (M)
- Learning school cars
- School buses
- Touristic buses
- Mini-buses – Van
- Vehicle tools
- Agriculture trucks